Mothers day best quotes and gifts




1. Mama was my greatest teacher👩‍🏫, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.❤️



2.The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly Father.😍


 

3.I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.🙏



4.Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face.💙💙


5.It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?


6.“Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heart throb.”


7.“My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ”

8.“Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.”

9.“A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.”

10.My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.

MOTHERS DAY
mothers day quotes
mothercare
mothers day 2019
mothers day uk
mothers day gifts
when is mothers day?
mother's day


mother's day 2019
gift for mother
best gift for mother


Comments

  1. great quotes & wishes for mom!!! https://happymothersday.xyz I love to share it with my mom on this mothers day Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment